THE AIM ADVANTAGE
As imaging specialists, we know about all aspects of diagnostic imaging. Our physicians set up this facility with what we would expect when we become patients:
- Efficient access to state-of-the art full body MRI equipment
- Meeting our on-site radiologist to become empowered about the medical condition of your concern
- Leave holding a copy of your final dictated report and images to efficiently translate the continuity of care
Our radiologists assembled unique equipment for generating and previewing images with the capability to advance the field of diagnostic imaging. Our new generation machine is designed for imaging any part of the entire body, and can effectively replace most CT studies, with sharper diagnostic detail and with no radiation. We integrate advanced techniques from around the globe in order to maximize the diagnostic capability for our facility.
Thank you for choosing AIM Medical as your premier source of MRI Imaging.
THE AIM PROMISE
At AIM we are dedicated to being the premier choice for patients, physicians and government bodies needing our help. We are dedicated to quality care and bringing appreciation and virtue into all levels of our facility.
We believe in a patient centered facility that provides timely access and customized care in an environment safe for all patients and their families. We believe in empowering our patients and physicians with more knowledge and understanding of their condition. This is the AIM promise.
OUR AIM EQUIPMENT
Revolutionary Openness, Performance, and Results
AIM Medical Imaging houses a Siemens Magnetom Espree T-Class Open Bore TIM (Total Imaging Matrix) MRI Scanner. Our state-of-the-art, wide Open Bore technology allows for advanced imaging and maximum comfort which allows more than 60% of exams to be completed with the patients head outside the scanner. Results will be produced immediately by our onsite radiologist to alleviate the anxiety patients experience.
- 70 cm Open Bore (Magnet is 30cm away from your face creating an open feeling)
- Accommodates larger patients up to 250kg / 550 lbs
- Accommodates Claustrophobic Patients
- Accommodates patients with special needs: pain/mobility issues, kyphosis
- 60% routine scans with head outside the gantry, with the shortest system length (125cm)
- Shorter scan times with ultra-lightweight TIM coils
Dont forget to bring your IPOD!